Day 10: One person you can trust
my sister - I know she will be there for me until the day I die
Day 9: Two things you wish you could do
1. speak another language fluently 2. have a beautiful family someday
Day 8: Three words you can’t go a day without...
1. hello/hi/hey 2. okay 3. thank you
Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget
1. the day I realized how much I loved my sister 2. the day I got Bailey 3. the day Figaro died 4. seeing my first shooting star with Angelo
Day 6: Five things you can’t live without.
1. family 2. friends 3. Angelo Tedesco 4. ducks 5. iced tea
Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to
1. Candlelight by Relient K 2. Savannah by Relient K 3. Stop This Train by John Mayer 4. Those Nights by Skillet 5. Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars
Day 4: Seven fears/phobias
1. Being abandoned by a loved one 2. Heights 3. Being constrained 4. Losing my teeth 5. Bugs 6. Walking alone at night 7. Not having a family someday
Day 3: Eight things that annoy you
1. Extremely loud noises 2. Being asked the same question multiple times, even after answering already 3. Skater kids that wear tight jeans 4. Being told what to do by someone that doesn’t even know me 5. Being poked 6. Biting my cheek, only to continue re-biting the same spot for the next two weeks 7. Spoiled children 8. People who act like the whole world revolves around them
Day 2: Nine things you do everyday.
1. drink tea 2. talk to Angelo 3. smile 4. do homework 5. listen to Relient K 6. daydream 7. go on my computer 8. think about life 9. try to make someone else smile
Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself
1. I love rubber ducks 2. I am obsessed with polka dots 3. My favorite color in the whole world is orange 4. If I don’t use a straw to drink from a glass/cup, I usually spill whatever I’m drinking all over myself 5. I still sleep with my stuffed animal, Kitty, which was a birthday present from my boyfriend 6. I’m in love with the most amazing person in the whole world 7. I...
Just for fun
Day One: Ten random facts about yourself. Day Two: Nine things you do everyday. Day Three: Eight things that annoy you. Day Four: Seven fears/phobias. Day Five: Six songs that you’re addicted to. Day Six: Five things you can’t live without. Day Seven: Four memories you won’t forget. Day Eight: Three words you can’t go a day without using. Day Nine: Two things you wish you could do. Day Ten: One...
The song currently describing my life. Falling...
Jessica: Is your brother interested in acting?
Elena: Yeah, he wants to be an actor.
Jessica: Oh, well that explains why he's so dramatic...
Elena: Peter, did you hear that??? Jessica said you're dramatic!
Elena: Don't you have a response to that?
Peter: No, I can deal with that.
sunny-with-a-high-of-75-deactiv asked: I DIDN"T EVEN KNOW YOU HAD A TUMBLR WTTTFFFF
If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to...– Winnie the Pooh